|Checklist to keep you cozy, warm and inspired...|
Take in the scents with shorter days and cooler temps. Here is a few warm ideas for both inside and out to enjoy your home...
1. The best mosquito repelling plants for your garden lavender, marigolds, citronella grass, catnip, rosemary, basil and scented geraniums, just to name a few. They still come out at dusk, its just sooner.
2. Be breeze ready and check drafty windows and doors and keep that toastiness inside.
3. Prep your Porch for pumpkin spice and latte days...Clean windows and keep potted flowers watered. Just because it's fall and temps are cooler potted plants still need water.
4. Boost home security lighting for those dark days away.
5. Landscape maintenance with falling leaves (too many leaves will kill the grass) and you can still have color with camellias, petunias, crotons - the colors are beautiful.
6. Be cautious with space heaters, check flaws before turning them on. Keep three feet from anything. Unplug when not in use.
7. Add some outdoor lights, fire pits to enjoy those darker evening hours on your patio. Make some s'mores, YUM!
8. Deep clean the grill for those tasty cookouts. Outdoor dining in the fall is still a cool treat.
9. It's a good time to clean out storage space. Store away the noodles, beach chairs and pull out the area rugs.
and #10 Make your home safe and a stay-cation everyday. Check those smoke detector batteries, have fun, make memories and have a FUN FALL Y'ALL...